Marakele Plans for the future:
- 30 Bedroom Lodge location has been identified.
- Large development of the road network to increase access to the park.
- More short 4×4 routes to be opened soon.
- 2 New picnic sites to be created, modeled on the popular Kruger Park concept.
- Tourism Hub to be established at the Main Gate.
- Activities center to attract more Day Visitors, which will include a swimming pool and braai area.
- Adventure Activities will be outsourced for mountaineering and kloofing.
|Mocking Cliff Chat|
The true value and success of the environment is totally underrated as to what value the dung beetle brings to the bush. There are a few species and here we have the Small Green Dung Beetle (Gymnopleurus humeralis), family scarabaeidae and had a special value in the Egyptian era too.
|The Alarm of the Bush – Natal Franklin.
Our alarm call for Marakele, a wonderful wakeup call every morning.
|Mom and baby|
|Shongololo as we know it.|
|No bush experience would be complete without a wonderful evening fire to mark the end of another great day in the wild.|